Health Canada requires a resource to support the following activity: Providing user account administration services to support user access at Health Canada’s integrated financial management system.
• Working on site with Health Canada’s Framework for Integrated Resource Management Systems (FIRMS) Section.
• Create new user accounts in SAP.
• Make changes to existing user accounts and delete user accounts form SAP.
• Complete the established segregation of duties procedures before assigning system access to users.
• Respond to Help Desk calls related to SAP User Administration ex: password resets, unlock of user accounts.
• Provide advice and guidance to the departments SAP Security Officers.
• Respond to HELP Desk calls related to SAP process.
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
Must meet the Minimum Mandatory Qualifications as per THS, Annex “C” of Part A, Statement of Requirement-Classifications (Version 1) available on the THS website http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/app-acq/sat-ths/classifications-eng.html
The proposed resource MUST demonstrate they have:
• Must have a secondary school diploma
• Certificate, diploma or degree in computer science, financial administration, or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution is required.
Note – Proof of education must be attached. (Candidates with foreign credentials must provide proof of Canadian equivalency. Consult the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials for further information at http://www.cicic.ca/)
• Must demonstrate that the proposed resource has a minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last six (6) years in SAP Client Support for end users.
• Must hold, as a minimum, a valid “GoC Enhanced Reliability” Security Clearance.
• Must demonstrate experience in Canadian Public Sector Environment (Municipal, Provincial, or Federal)
Proof of education must be attached. (Candidates with foreign credentials must provide proof of Canadian equivalency.Consult the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials for further information at http://www.cicic.ca/)
5. Must demonstrate that the proposed resource is fluent in English and good working knowledge of French. The proposed resource must be able to communicate orally and in writing in French without any assistance and with minimal errors.